We provide supportive care and promote quality of life for every Home resident in order to meet their emotional, physical, social and spiritual needs through loving and professional service.
By the grace of God, we aspire to be the best-in-class residential home that is affordable, meaningful and pleasant.
- Advocate active healthy aging
- Deliver quality care to maintain agility
- Value interaction with the community
- Empathise and counsel
- Nurture new skills and hobbies
- Talk and Listen
We provide suitable recreational activities and exercise programmes for our Home residents. As part of our supportive care services, we also:
- escort Home residents to medical appointments at hospitals and polyclinics (for those who are without family members)
- provide counseling sessions and free medical consultations monthly by a visiting doctor
Who can lodge in the Home?
Seniors who are 60 years and above, ambulant or who require minimal assistance and not suffering from severe mental illness, dementia, contagious disease or any behavioural disorder.