This application is developed for the devices that meet the following specification:
- Running on Android 2.2 to Android 4.0.X
- Screen Sizes – 4.8 Inch, 7 Inch and 10 Inch Devices
- Adobe Flash Player 11 installed
- Before installation, kindly ensure Adobe Flash Player 11 is installed in your Android device.
- Download the installer to your Android device.*
- Ensure your Android device allows installation of non-market applications. Check by performing the following steps (instruction may vary for different devices):
- Go to the System Setting Page by pressing the Setting button on the bottom right of the task bar.
- From Setting Page, select “Security and Lock Screen”. In this page, search for the option “Unknown Sources” and ensure the option is checked.
- After download, launch the file. By default, the downloaded file will be stored in the device’s default “Download” folder residing in your device. Kindly navigate to your default “Download” folder from your device’s file explorer and launch the “AHE_Games_v1.apk” file.
- Once installed, launch the application by clicking on the “AHE Games” icon (as shown on right) from the app folder.
*This application is currently not available in Google Play.